Water-metering systems till the tap
- Quality parameters and standards
- Monitoring and control of the various water processing steps
- Requirements for notifications and reports o
- Requirements for materials and chemicals usage prevention and curative actions.
Training for owners of collective installations.
Establish training programs for various purposes.
- Water Quality Monitoring
- Water processing systems
- Sampling: collection -techniques, -methods, -quantity, etc.
- Legionella Awareness
Types of water for monitoring purposes
- Drinking water
- Processed-water, well-water, bathing-water
- Bottled Water
- Set up a "Water Quality Assurance System"
• Drinking water
• Dialysis Water
• Processed-water, bathing-water, well-water
- Control/sample water sysytems to required hygiene standards, review of the legislation process
- Document Control and Process Control
- Legionella Prevention
Quick Scan, Risk Analysis and Management
- Training owners, schools, universities
• Chemistry & Bacteriology
• Legionella Awareness
• Risk analysis and management plan for technical staff
Staff will be deployed according to need and the size of the project.
- Water Quality Assurance Specialist
- Technical Consultant
- Collaboration with external company to "Service Level Agreement"